Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Jupiter 15th oct 1.5 drizzle

neil phillips

Heres Another capture from the 15th, 30 fps 1.5x drizzle

I was messing with natural, and very detailed processing. i thought both were pleasing in there own way, So put both on a page. It surprises me sometimes how big a 1.5x resize actually is. Click page for full size. Not sure if i am getting the best out of the processing or not. Quite a few to still process. But i am just stabbing at the ones i think are likely the sharpest.

8092370776_28450291a6_o.png

A quality image Neil! when you can upscale without any detrimental effect to the detail, i also like the image on the left, its amazing how it changes the perspective of the shot just by rotating it, think your back on track now! nice one.

Really nice images, your colour balance is very good, with good white balance. I always seem to get a grey rather than a blue white like your images. well done.

I have not done much imaging recently, but I imaged Jupiter on Saturday night and may post this soon, the seeing was ripling at 1am.

best regards

Peter

Really nice images, your colour balance is very good, with good white balance. I always seem to get a grey rather than a blue white like your images. well done.

I have not done much imaging recently, but I imaged Jupiter on Saturday night and may post this soon, the seeing was ripling at 1am.

best regards

Peter

As far as white balance goes peter if the images are a little dim. which often mine are, to keep gain down. raising the white point will help. I do this raising luminence on Image analyzer, As fas as white balance goes. some may find this too pure. But heres one i was messing with today. To get a very bold detailed and white pure balance

8093020150_0d101c4b22_o.png

Archived