NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hi All - From Hertfordshire, UK

Mache

Hi Guys ;)

Hoping to get my hands on a new Telescope in the next couple of weeks! Im fairly new to the hobby, have had a telescope before but im hoping to purchase the 'Skywatcher 150PDS and EQ3-2 Mount' from HERE.

Also ive noticed a few people from Hertfordshire on here so hoping to mingle in with people who observe the sky out and about time to time. Maybe a few groups about?

Anyways hi all :smile:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to SGL

As far as I know Optical Vision Limited doesn't sell scopes direct to the public so you may need to find a supplier.

I don't know if you're interested but I belong to a couple of local groups, I've added links to their websites below in case you want to find out more about them.

http://ldas.org.uk/

http://hertsastro.org.uk/

HTH and contact me if you want to know more.

Just to let you know, LDAS are holding a star party at their obsy site in Letchworth (details on website). You might want to turn up and chat to a few people. Members bring their scopes along so you can try a range of models before committing to buying your own scope. The society scope will be in use (weather permitting) and there is a display area and talks / refreshments.

The star party is on October 20th at 7pm 'til late or the pubs close!

Just to let you know, LDAS are holding a star party at their obsy site in Letchworth (details on website). You might want to turn up and chat to a few people. Members bring their scopes along so you can try a range of models before committing to buying your own scope. The society scope will be in use (weather permitting) and there is a display area and talks / refreshments.

The star party is on October 20th at 7pm 'til late or the pubs close!

Thanks mate, will you be attending this occasion?

Archived