NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

ISS full pass tonight.

cotterless45

Heavens Above lists the first Visible pass at 23:19 tonite , I suspect the 21:42 will be too early to see .

Have checked out early passes before and invariably not seen it.

3rd pass at 00:56 but this will be short and low .

stellarium-001-2.png

stellarium-002-1.png

stellarium-003-1.png

I shall still be o/s at 21:42 just in case I can catch a glimpse and ready at 23:15 trying to photograph yet again.

Heavens Above lists the first Visible pass at 23:19 tonite , I suspect the 21:42 will be too early to see .

Have checked out early passes before and invariably not seen it.

3rd pass at 00:56 but this will be short and low .

stellarium-001-2.png

stellarium-002-1.png

stellarium-003-1.png

I shall still be o/s at 21:42 just in case I can catch a glimpse and ready at 23:15 trying to photograph yet again.

just herd the iss not giveing the NE1ISS call but PI9ISS thay were talking to some one in germany so next time i will try 15 mins sooner putting out my call well to the next time

No luck with the quarter to ten pass for me, but the quarter past eleven pass is going to go pretty much straight overhead for me if Stellarium's to be believed. Clouds seem to have a good number of holes in them right now, so hopefully it'll stay that way.

Now I've gone and done it. I told my boy about seeing the ISS and now he wants to see it! What is the best app/website to predict when it will be visible from certain locations?

Thanks in advance....

I saw it from here on both the 21:42 & 23:19 passes.

Managed to track it with the Dob & 32mm eyepiece (x37.5) on both passes (difficult but do-able) and could see the solar panel arrays clearly.

The earlier pass was easier to see the solar panels as there was less glare due to a brighter background.

First time I've attempted this and was pleasantly surprised.

Archived