Hello all

SandboxGeneral

Hello all.

I found your forum through Tapatalk while looking for a science related forum. Specifically, science related to astrophysics, and theoretical physics.

I have no formal education in any of this suff, but find it completely fascinating, and that means I will have far more questions than answers.

I find myself watching documentaries about space more often than anything else. I'm currently halfway through a series called "The Universe" on Netflix, which I'm sure many here have probably already seen.

I am also Systems Administrator at my local 9-1-1 dispatch center and also am an active member of the MacRumors.com (under the same username) forum where I do my best to help other folks who are new to OS X and iOS with any problems they may be having.

I hope to split my time between both forums and see myself doing more reading, learning and asking questions here.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi SandboxGeneral and welcome to SGL, I think you will find that the majority of forum members are self taught hobbyists in the subject of Astronomy, but there again, there are those among us who are very well educated in the various fields, so you will have a wealth of information to tap into :D

John.

Hi Sandbox and welcome to the forum. The forum is a great resource and it ceases to amaze me how much 'stuff' people know on here, and not just astronomically related.

Clear skies and hope you enjoy your stay,

James

Hi and welcome SandboxGeneral.

I know who to call when I have apple problems :) I look after 2 small Mac suites at school and had great fun during the holidays setting them up and integrating them with our existing Windows AD... Did I say fun, well maybe not LOL

Jon

Archived