Just to say hello

geth

Hi, I did sign in last september but not sure I said hello? I am old so that may have something to do with it. I have just bought a scope off ebay a meade starnavigator 114 so I may be up and running soon.

I have an old lidl's scope that's got me playing but do have a job trying to use a philips src900 webcam. I got to france quite often and the place is free of light pollution and have never seen so many stars. bye for now - geth

What a great welcome from so many people. Someone asked where my polution free zone is! Well it's Brittany close to Pontivy and and a village in the sticks called St Samson. The street lighting seems to be 40 watt light bulbs when they are on.

My scope is a Meade 114 newton and I'm trying to hook it up with a laptop. The cable seems to work but I've not moved the scope yet? Any ideas Geth

Archived