Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

SGLs first Mars 2007?

GazOC

A1 Gaz, you caught us all by surprise with that one. "Now We Start" as Clint said to Lee Van Clief, and the baddie Julio in A Fist Full of Dollars.

Going to be all eyes on Mars from now on. I think there should be a Mars Image Competition, just to liven things up after all the lousy imaging weather we have had.

Of course it would have to be judged in a way that would give everyone a chance.

See what Rog. thinks when he gets back from his hols.

Ron. :D

Good grief, buy a bed man! :D

Great capture Gaz.

I read in S@N that some hardened planetophiles would be at it soon, but I never thought it would be so soon. The bit I read said that you ought to have a bash now to get the phase bit rather than wimp out and wait 'till christmas. Santa is bringing me Mars as I'm very unlikely to drag my butt out of bed at that time. I'm losing so much sleep this summer waiting for it to get dark or stop raining that I may well be dead by then, so don't hold your breath for my half bottomed images.

Kaptain Klevtsov

I wondered how long it would be before someone snapped Mars.. Nice one Gaz 8).

I had a look at Mars about three weeks ago but it was so tiny even at 200x there wasn't much to see. Think I'll wait till it gets a bit bigger before I have another look.

Scott

You've done good job getting so much detail considering the size. I have tried it myself and here's the result :(

Got another two AVI's but I don't think I will get more out of them.

850_thumbnail.jpeg

(click to enlarge)

Martin :-D

Well done Gazoc !

"Now We Start" as Clint said to Lee Van Clief, and the baddie Julio in A Fist Full of Dollars. Going to be all eyes on Mars from now on. Ron. :(

Hey like the man says, "when yer gotta shoot,shoot! Don't talk. "...The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Karlo :)

Archived