SkySurveyBanner.jpg.21855908fce40597655603b6c9af720d.jpg

Hello from Hertfordshire

brightstar

:wink:

Hi i'm Fern and am new to astronomy. I am looking into buying a telescope and was hoping to get some advice on which one would be best for a beginner like me.

Thanks in advance for your help and advice.

Good luck and clear skies

Hi Fern

Welcome to SGL

Help and advice we got plenty of

Along with opinions on just about any subject.

Of course wether there any good or not is yet another

subject for endless discussion on a forum like this.

Still it makes life interesting

So come on in and enjoy :wink::cool::lol:

Mike

:wink:

Hi i'm Fern and am new to astronomy. I am looking into buying a telescope and was hoping to get some advice on which one would be best for a beginner like me.

Thanks in advance for your help and advice.

Good luck and clear skies

Hi Fern like you im a new astronomer hope you get all the help & advice you need, Have fun

Hiya Fern, and a warm welcome to SGL. Go careful with your spondulex, and think before you buy.

There is plenty of capable advisors on the forum, and we have fine people who sell astro equipment for every need, so don't hesitate to seek their advice.

You will enjoy this very friendly place.

Ron. :wink:

[What's a spondulex?!

Hi Fern...welcome!

Spondulex = wonga/loot/benjamins/pieces of eight/spondoolies/doh!/.....................................CASH!!

And we are fantastic at spending it for you. Click on the FLO link at the top of the screen...have a look at what Steve can offer you and you will get 10% discount.

Jonathen

Archived