Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

wakefield area

crashtestdummy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its this one here....

http://s175657640.websitehome.co.uk/CCDLandWebSite/courses.html

Its quite inexpensive for what you get :-)

Yes looks good that Paul might have to book on it could do with a lesson on my CCD. Thing is tho can't see just a day course on all that being really that much help tho I was looking to do a course that's over a few weeks to get to grips with all aspects and hands on tutorial, but still could learn something good on this course.

Picked my lightbridge up last night but eont get chance to play with it until i get home sunday eve.it fits in the car ok but i had to drop the bavk seats.its way heavier and bigger than my 300p but i can fit the bottom tube on the base in the back which helps.cant wait to set it up and mod it!

Been reading sumerian have stopped supplying mirrors with their builds due to lots of problem's and warranty issues with the mirrors? Good idea about the seminar, I guess john would be glad to give advice and a possible solution if there is a problem which fingers crossed there won't be.

Oh!! Soupy sod these two wi there Dobs are you with me on my new toy saving up for 16in myself this a beuit got star lock on which locks onto mag 12 stars and guides no prob all u need is good polar alignmentand that it ,am saving for the mount itself at a mere £5250 but worth every penny.

If I was spending that amount on a mount Kieran I'd go for a paramount mount. Engineering perfection and research grade motors and encoders.

I'm saving for the mirror at present :-( don't think it will be done this year so I'll be sticking with the 200pds for now.

Think if I spent that amount on a mount Kieran the wife would divorce me :tongue: was pushing it on what I got already. Sounds amazing though. I gotta save up and get me a half decent camera and CCD first. If I manage to sell the motorbike then I might manage one of these, but its not a trade off I like the sound of :huh:

Archived