Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

wakefield area

crashtestdummy

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I couldnt make it, got loads of work on at the moment. Really excited that our Astro society is going forward, if I can help in anyway let me know. Soupy I have pm'd you my email address.

Spoke to WE again today, who emailed me some details. I've forwarded it onto everyone who's email address I had, sorry to those I haven't emailed it to, I'll do so as soon as I have an up to date email list.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Hi all - yes it was great to meet up again. I need to get back out to one of these dark sites with you lads but I think it may have to wait until the back end of the year now with these light nights. How much was the add in the Wakey Express? I didn't get the e-mail.

Agree with Sammy about windows 8! On a non touch screen pc I always use the desk top which is more like windows 7.

Well I think its very pricey as its not a business advert, they should be promoting recreational activities that bring people from the community what about the enquiries with SGL?

Windows xp is what most of the imaging software runs on best apparently, our pc's at work still run on it too!

Windows 8 seem's to have loads of compatibility issue's too!

If I want an ipad I'll buy one!

Archived