Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Mansfield

moon_monkey

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi sarah just round the corner from you tibshelf theirs a few of us my main man telesto Clive is from Mansfield we meet up once or twice a week a my house with the scopes and general tea drinking and looking around the night skys i have a 300p and Clive as a 200p we split the night up we do a bit of imaging and a bit of visual we are try in to get to the dark site at Belper one night your welcome to come up one night with or with out your scope

todd8137

Hello Sarah and a very warm welcome to SGL there are a few people on here from Mansfield and the surrounding area including myself :) so you are not alone it's nice that you have joined us.

hi there do you use 2m? mainly hf here

Hi Sarah welcome to sgl im also from Mansfield ,there's a lot of great folk on here and the knowledge is endless my main teacher is todd8137 from tibby only been a member for about 9 months so still a lot to learn once again welcome

clive

Hi Sarah welcome to sgl im also from Mansfield ,there's a lot of great folk on here and the knowledge is endless my main teacher is todd8137 from tibby only been a member for about 9 months so still a lot to learn once again welcome

clive

thanks for the kind words Clive, a think we learn a bit of each other clive we both have are strong points and weak points. but we all learn together see you Wednesday and Friday or Saturday ,this week end if the base is back from the shop,if not we can use the 300p at my house no probs:)

Hello Sarah and a very warm welcome to SGL there are a few people on here from Mansfield and the surrounding area including myself :) so you are not alone it's nice that you have joined us.

lol 73s my mate who is also a ham,says 73 on the phone and "over" hahahah it must be a "G" c/s thing oe old age lol(joke in of course am a ham my self i only just noticed the 73s bit sorry for lol in

Archived