NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Baader Neodymium filters

FLO

We are currently finding it very difficult to source Baader Neodymium filters, some customers have been waiting since last November :)

Unfortunately we were not aware supply would suddenly stop. The situation is not within our control. Baader's UK importers are waiting on Baader and they are being rather vague. When we push for an ETA we are advised "Sometime in February".

If you have one on backorder and wish to cancel we will happily arrange a same-day refund.

Sorry

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Brilliant guys -- thanks for the as always quick reply.

On a side note -- do you guys stock any tele converters -- i know celestron make one called a deluxe tele converter . i would need a 1.25" that allows me to use my DSLR with its t adapter and any of my plossl pieces to allow me to magnify images. I have seen other manufacturers (orion) that also make one, that is also adjustable/variable.

I cant see anything off hand on the website.

Thanks

Dave

Unfortunately not Ian. We have chased it a number of times with no success. It is the same story all Baader Genuine Orthoscopics, they are all out of stock at Baader's UK importer.

Fortunately we have all the other focal lengths in stock here at FLO, it is only the 12.5mm that is out of stock. Considering the lack of a reliable ETA I think we had best refund your payment. I'll email you.

Sorry :D

Unfortunately not Ian. We have chased it a number of times with no success.

Sorry ;)

No worries Steve, not your fault. You can't send them if you can't get them. :)

I've updated through the HelpDesk for an 18mm instead, was next on my list anyway :icon_salut:

Cheers

Ian

Neodymium price has risen a thousand fold in recent months. Assuming they use that material in manufacture I bet that's the problem. It's in very short supply out if china since they imposed restrictions supposedly in health and safety fears but mostly to do with protecting supply's for chinas internal markets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived