NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Back from the wilderness!

stefski

Dear All,

Just thought I´d say ´hi´ after such a long time in the astronomy wilderness.

It was great to see some of you at SGL way back in April of last year, but since then life (as it often does) has somewhat taken over.

Some of you may know, that we left UK for the sunnier climes of the Iberian peninsular - Murcia, Spain to be exact! Weather is great and clear nights galore:). However, there is a lot of light pollution in this region of southern Spain as it´s a major tourist area. Nevermind, you can´t have everything.

Anyway, just thought I´d sign in and say hello to you all once again, dust off the ´scope and look at some more southerly constellations!

Cheers,

Stef:)

BTW, those of you that use GRAS (now called iTelescope), I realised the other day that I live only a short distance from their southern Spain site at Nerpio! Might see if I can drop by and use some darker skies with my own ´scope.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived