Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

M57 ha/L:Ha/R:G:B

MikeD

Got some colour last night to add to my Ha L shot from last week.

RGB : 10 @ 180 sec's bin x 1

Looks like I clipped the white on the L so may have to go back and process from scratch.

processed on a laptop while at me mam's, so my need a tinker later when I see it on a CRT.

image.jpg

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks Guys for the comments. 8)

Rog, I think what you have uncoverd there is the edge of my Ha masked layer :police:

After seeing my image on a CRT, I was not happy with the background noise and star colour so I have had another go.

Much happier with the star colour and noise level in this one.

image.jpg

Hi Mike are you sure about that , it does look like the second of the 3 phases of M57 to me, or is it wishfull thinking on my part,long exposures will show these very faint outer regions, i know we only normally see the usual part of m57 in most images, but i think you have a better image than you think,

Cheers

Rog

Thanks again all for the kind words. :police:

Rog, here is the Ha image pushed. I think I will need to go to 30 min subs and lots of them to get the outer outer shell. :shock:

post-13376-133877328574_thumb.jpg

Archived