NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Moon and Terminator Shots (My best yet)

Kain

Got out for a little while tonight, and the result in my eyes was fantastic! Hand on my heart I think these are the best shots I have taken.

The lunar disc was taken with 20mm EP with me holding the A70 to the EP, and the terminator shots was the same but using 20mm EP and 2x barlow

(I See Stars upload isn't working, I get a list of file directories)

moons004.jpg

moonsclose012.jpg

moonsclose007.jpg

So pleased with these :police:

Kain

Cheers guys.

I will post up some pictures later of the new spiders which I got from the spider show (my brother with love them lmao!)

Hopefully I can get out again tonight and go after Rupes Recta, was abit early yesterday as it was still in shadow.

Kain

Ace moons, but I can do without more great big hairy things tonight. My gorgeous chick's sister usually comes on a Friday (wonderwhy she came to mind?) but I'm off to the pub! First time in four years I've taken the chick out, or so I've been told. Just had a couple of practise beers

Captain Chaos

Archived