Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Tempting fate...

FLO

We are even busier this December than last, much busier! The chart below shows visitor numbers but it also relates to number of enquiries and number of orders.

At the risk of tempting fate, we appear to be coping! We are pretty-much on top of order processing, dispatch and our Helpdesk (we'll draw a veil over our phones, which have practically melted!). This is because over the last eighteen months we have invested in premises, a new computer system, a new website and are carrying significantly more stock. We have also invested in people. FLO is very fortunate to have James, Lisa, Martin and Annette. And of course we invest in Stargazerslounge, what other dealers spend on magazine advertising we spend on forum sponsorship :)

FLO-visitors.jpg

Whilst this December is proving easier than expected, with Christmas nearly upon us things are becoming tense. We are receiving 2-3 notifications a day advising us of products that have sold out and our couriers are feeling the strain. Goods are not always arriving next-day. If you know what you want but haven't ordered please don't delay. Astronomy is a niche market with only a handful of importers/distributors, the more popular product lines can sell out suddenly with little or no warning.

A huge thank-you from all of us for your continued support :):icon_salut:

Steve

I'd like to thank you and all of the team for the excellent service you have provided me over the past year and I hope for many years to come.

You think it's busy now - wait until after Stargazing live 2012 :icon_salut:

Have a good Christmas and a Happy new year !

damn it I'm getting addicted to the webshop lol. Now if you would only stock Borg adaptors etc I'd be a really happy bunny. Good to hear and to actually benefit from your continuing excellent service. A few minor hiccups over the last couple of years but everything sorted immediately.

I haven't yet had any dealings with you but it is gratifying to know that, as a firm, you are prepared to sponsor a astronomy dedicated forum like SGL. All the best FLO for 2012, and don't forget the Mayans simply ran out of space on their calendar!

Nice work guys.

Business has doubled for me from last X-mas, however like yourselves with constant refining of the processes involved its in hand and not running away out of control.

That is good to hear Earl, particularly in this economic climate :icon_salut:

Archived