NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Dear Santa

Ags

Please can you bring me a HEQ5 Pro with with an OO VX6 scope with 1/10 PV optics. While you're about it, don't forget the Baader MPCC and the laser collimator.

For my long-suffering partner: a 5mm hyperion with fine tuning rings and a matching set of narrowband filters would be perfect.

Thanks,

Ags

PS: I've given to charity blah blah blah this year, so I expect you to make this happen!

Dear Santa,

I would be grateful if you could bring me a modest present in form of a SW Solid-tube 12" Dobsonian with one or two Hyperions thrown in, and, please, no frigging socks this time!

No, not really - the things I yearn for the most to have are not of material nature.

Dear Santa,

please could I have 2x Pentax XW eyepieces and a manual altaz mount suitable to host a 6" f/5 Newtonian.

I have been good this year and I promise that I will use them to show members of the public all that the night sky has to offer. (well maybe not through the Pentaxes but some Rev Plossls I have kicking around in the bottom of the box)

Thanks,

I'll second that the weather in Anglesey has been really bad and when the sky has been clear there is always a strong wind.

I miss the weather on Anglesey.

I have been a very very good boy (creep) and could I have a 8mm Radian please please.

Dear Santa,

It's only 6 numbers in a row that I'd like you to put in right order.

25% is yours if you do this for me.

I'll get back to you all in the New Year with all the Astro goodies i get with the proceeds of my ill gotten gains.

Just realised the probability of being struck by an asteroid is more likely......

Dear Santa,

Please can I have a pack of Paracetamol.

Archived