Hi from down under!

xxalxx

Hi everyone!

Been a lurker for quite a while now and even though I joined up I still never got around to actually posting something ...

Not been in Oz for that long (4 months) and whilst I always wanted to get a Telescope in the UK, knowing that we were emigrating at some point always put me off purchasing.

Anyway, here now, and with xmas around the corner I do believe santa is bringing me a little present in the form of a Skywatcher 150P/750 on a EQ3/2 mount :)

Al

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HI AL WELCOME TO SGL AND TO AUSTRALIA, GREAT PLACE TO GO FOR KIT IS BTOW IN MALAGA. Binoculars and Telescopes Spotting Scopes, BTOW

PS LUNAR ECLIPSE HERE ON SAT The eclipse will begin at 7.34pm on Saturday, December 10 and will last nearly five hours - one of the longest in a decade.

At 10.06pm the Moon will be in complete shadow, turning a blood red before the eclipse finishes at 12.18am.

Thanks folks!

Beer report : Loads of choice here and I'm working my way through them :)

I had a look at the BTOW website but unfortunately it doesn't have what I wanted so I had a look at Andrews Communications and that's were I am getting my order from, though it is nice knowing that there is a shop not that far away to spend my hard earned dollars at!

Hopefully we will get a good look at the moon during the lunar eclipse as we are out of the city on Saturday evening at a friends down in Secret Harbour :(

Archived