Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Nice side on Galaxy 891

Daniel-K

I love this galaxy,its one of my favourites,the dust lane is so prominent.For so little time you,ve captured a very nice image.There does appear to be a gradient,which you could proberbly work on,but otherwise its fine.

Tracking looks spot on.

Mick.

added more data to this so no have 40 mins and it has really brought out those faint fuzzy's. was only able to get 60 sec subs again and was getting about 3/5 subs due to the slight wind im going to keep going on this till i get to an hours worth of data. :icon_confused: also can any one tell me how to get rid of the glow in the middle??

post-18942-133877698602_thumb.jpg

also can any one tell me how to get rid of the glow in the middle??

You should be able to get rid of the glow in photoshop theres some good tutorial on getting rid of gradiants on the forums sticky from Anni or just go to here website for a looky.

Here is the link for you

Enterprise Astrophotography: Shooting the stars | Gradient Removal :icon_confused:

My tracking was dodgy but managed to come up with this one tonight thanks so much for pointing me to this part of the sky such fun finding something new like this. Now off out again to have a go at the Horse head again.. dont stop me now im having such a good time im having a ball dont stop me now.. :icon_confused:

G891.JPG

Archived