NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

We will miss her

Just to let everyone know, without going into to much detail , that our Caz will not be assisting me with IMAGE OF THE WEEK, any longer, i shall miss her input a lot, it has been a pleasure working with her, and feel very sad this has happened.

So i will need another partner so to speak, have approached Martin B , who has agreed to replace Caz, but only for the next ten years he said ,heheheh and he aint good looking like Caz , SORRY MARTIN!!so its onwards and upwards ,

Just keep those images coming in , WE NEED THEM,

Rog

I'm sorry that Caz, the other half of the 'dynamic duo', will not be around to choose the images.

Thanks Caz for all your help in the past.

I'm sure that Martin B will be another great partner Rog, if only for the next 10 years !

8)

MD

Has Caz left the forum completely, or just from the Image selection post.? We need her Macro Nature images to brighten our lives when we have a barren time with the sky pics.

We all wish you well Caz, whatever you are doing.

Ron. :D

• 2 months later...

Archived