Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

9th Kielder Forest Star Camp

Dixie

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wednesday through Monday for us two . Van had its mot today and all is well. We are actually off to Cornwall in it tomorrow - back in a week and then kielder - woohoo!

Regards

Rob

Wow, getting the mileage in then! Don't forget to wave as you head past Bristol! :D

Karen and I are planning to be there on Tuesday although we do want to get there before MG1 so might set off the Saturday before! ;-)

Really looking forward to catching up with everyone and meeting new peeps! See you soon!

Hi Darkside....make sure you swing by and say hi then. It's a good first star party and a great crowd, must be okay or I'm sure we'd find ones closer to Bristol!

Fingers crossed the clear spell stays/returns. :D

;)

Karen and I are planning to be there on Tuesday although we do want to get there before MG1 so might set off the Saturday before! ;-)

Really looking forward to catching up with everyone and meeting new peeps! See you soon!

;)...we just want to get setup before it gets dark! unloading under headlights would have been impossible if it hadn't been so cloudy! :D

Hi Darkside....make sure you swing by and say hi then. It's a good first star party and a great crowd, must be okay or I'm sure we'd find ones closer to Bristol!

Fingers crossed the clear spell stays/returns. :D

thanks mate be cool to meet up with everyone, and i always bring clear skys with me ;):glasses1:

i'm going up monday and will see on the weather if i stay the sunday night.

looking forward to the talks on sunday, started getting things pulled out and ready today. only problem i have is my sky box packed in today hopefully should get that sorted before next week lol.

glen

i'm going up monday and will see on the weather if i stay the sunday night.

looking forward to the talks on sunday, started getting things pulled out and ready today. only problem i have is my sky box packed in today hopefully should get that sorted before next week lol.

glen

SATURDAY....TALKS ARE ON SATURDAY...;)!

you'll be a little dissapointed if you head up to the castle on Sunday...although Brunch at the Duke's will soon clear that malaise!

See you in 9 sleeps...woo hoo! :D

PS, are the rest of the York Astro crew all coming?

It's all right I'm getting it this Friday (and will be allowed to open it next Wednesday) - sure it won't count as new any more by next Friday evening :-)

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Excellent...so that gives you plenty of time to drop something whilst adjusting the secondary...thus ensuring perfect viewing conditions for everyone :):evil6:

Sorry that's a bit mean I know, but I guess otherwise you'll have a campsite full of frustrated astronomers looking for a scape goat...sometimes you just have to take one for the team eh!

:)

Obviously this is all said in jest...:evil6:

Only 7 more sleeps for us!

Anyone up for a game of golf? Dweebostar will you let me win again? If so I'll bring my sticks!

Sorry mate, i will have to pass on the golf, left knee giving me grief, do not think it will cope with the humiliation and the pain too:confused:

see all soon.

cheers steve

Archived