Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Frappr!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you mean me, not Gaz - he's in Chester!!!!

Don't worry, others get confused over Daz and Gaz - and now with about 400 Martin's to contend with.....

Poor old Ant's head is going to explode!! :clouds2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What's Frappr, I hear you ask....

Funny you should ask, because I have the answer! It's an map that shows the location of all of us!

You enter your name and a little message, and location and a pointer appears on the map showing where all our members are.

So, follow this link and get frapped!!

(Sorry, I have no idea what that means - it just sounded good :? )

just had a very quick look at the page it very much reminds me of one of the systems we use in another one of my hobbies it looks just like an aprs mapping system one I use is called uiview

i send out a aprs beacon via radio it hears me plots me down where I am and others can see it also nice when you are mobile won't bore you any more

my keyboard is wearing out here its doinf strange things

time for bed I thinks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

HI.

I have just put myself on to FRAPPR and i seem to be in the USA. How do i get myself back into the UK. I live in Worthing. West Sussex. Which always used to be on the South Coast of England. Now we are all in Tennese USA.

Archived