Hello all!

HeebyJeeby

Hi- back but I can't get access to my old account.

Had a CPC 800 in '08 and just started to dip a toe into imaging when the crunch wiped me out.

Finally getting closer to being able to look at getting into the hobby again and as much as I miss my CPC -this time I need to be ultra portable and suitcase friendly as I have quite a few trips planned to places a whole lot darker than my usual London amber nights (love London, but Canary Wharf just 'glows' all night a couple of miles away) and to just have the option of travelling to darker UK sites.

Looking at the WO GT81 and it's getting hard to resist, wanted a WO since I sold my CPC - but it's for mainly visual for at least the next 6 months or so - still have my Canon 450D so hopefully I can do a little more than toe dipping this time.

The wife recognises the SGL forums from before and she's getting suspicious - it's going to have to be a whole covert op to get my next scope. Trouble is I've already got in touch with FLO :)

Just though I'd say 'Hi' and it feels great to be reading through all the posts and trying to even start to catch up.

Archived