NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

North America-Pelican Deep & Wide!

Thanks a lot for your kind comments everybody!

Colour is the main target,shaunster, cause I'm not a big fan of monochrome Images...

Thanks Polydoros...I hope your wish comes true!

Hopefully in acouple of weeks i'll have some new panels and if i am lucky some colour will be added too!!!

...or hopefully others join in :) to help with frames!...

Interesting you say this. I was just asking in another thread whether co-op imaging happens very often. Does this mean that co-ops do take place?

Beautiful image, by the way. Rich and immersive.

Great work!

Gives me hope as I just started a narrowband mosaic of this region as well, mainly because with my Atik 314L+ I can't even get the whole Pelican in one frame (I will attach my first frame that I am building from, as I said, I just started... don't want to hijack the thread, just want to show you the frame size I am working with) By my calculations I will need at least 20 frames to get both in it - I fully expect it will take me all summer and into the fall. Esp since I am planning on doing bin 1x1 for Ha and at least 7 hrs for each panel (3 hrs of Ha, 2 hrs binned 2x2 each of SII & OIII).

Are you going to do full narrowband or just Ha for the whole Cygnus region?

I look forward to seeing your progression on this!

post-24627-133877607725_thumb.jpg

Thanks a lot for your kind comments.I can really feel the presure on me to move on...

But that's a nice pressure!

Antimoris, I'm going for the whole cygnus region in colour!

Oh my god it sounds Amazingly BIG!!

But for the colour I just bought a sigma telephoto lenses 70-300mm, which I'm going to adapt to my ccd.

The reason I'm doing this is to save some time beacause there's not so much detailed info in SII-03 considering the size of the project..

The lenses cost me 120 euro so u might wanna consider this...it will save you lots of time!

In my opinion you could try adding new frames with less time in Ha and see who it goes....

My master frame ,so far, is 170x140 cm ,more or less, binned 2x2!

So yours will be huge...very HUGE!!!!

Thanks a lot again and......Go For It!

Your Frame is superb!

Mosaic at its best! So refreshing to see huge targets like this, framed with plenty if space around it! By how much do you separate the panes? And is it done manually?

• 1 month later...

Thanks a lot everybody for your kind comments!

A few more frames added here and a total of 14 frames so far!

Very bad joins but the final process will take place as soon as i have ,at least,10 more frames added :hello2:

So here's the forest and never mind the tree , for the moment:(

Hope u like it!

P.S.Anyone who wants to join in,please let my know:hello2:.

It would be great to make this a team effort!!!

Thanks for watching.

post-24243-133877623775_thumb.jpg

Archived