• Thursday after 9pm
    • Friday before 5pm
    • Friday 5-7pm
    • Friday 7-9pm
    • Friday after 9pm

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Will there be red filter film on sale at SGL6 ? I have looked locally but can't seem to find any.

Also, as I am coming on my own and my car will be packed with gear, if I need to pop to the super market during the day for supplies, is there some sort of informal system of people looking after each others equipment ?

I'll have a big roll with me - so you're welcome to have some of that :D And there's no problem leaving gear around - there'll be plenty of eyes available :p

Helen

I'll have a big roll with me - so you're welcome to have some of that :D And there's no problem leaving gear around - there'll be plenty of eyes available :p

Helen

ooooh, could I scrounge some too please? I can either pay you or offer jaffa cakes?

I'm leaving straight from work, so hope to be there around 7pm on Friday. Sharing with Stefski, but I'm likely to arrive first. Using my smaller Khyam "assemble in 2 minutes" dome tent, so hopefully a minimum of disruption, particularly with red torches.

Really looking forward to it.

I bought an out door power cable (with circuit breaker) from the Go Outdoors outlet in Cardiff today for £40. It was the last one in stock and they tell me they are selling out fast as the good weather and Easter hoiday approches.

Hi,

Breaking News...

The Java Cake currency has been devalued by Sainsburys.

My local shop at Apsley near Hemel Hempstead has a 2 for 1 offer.

The only way we can now save the fruity biscuit-like cake based economy is by severe quantitative tightening (aka eating Jaffa Cakes) - bummer! :D

Archived