• Thursday before 5pm
    • Thursday 5 - 7pm
    • Thursday 7 - 9pm
    • Thursday after 9pm
    • Friday before 5pm
    • Friday 5-7pm
    • Friday 7-9pm
    • Friday after 9pm

We'll be welcoming/registering all SGL6 attendees on arrival (we'll have a personalised welcome pack waiting for you :)). So I'm trying to make sure we have the right amount of people available in the Welcome Tent to make this process smoooooth.

To help me do this can you could you please just tick the box for your estimated arrival time (we will of course not hold you to this!!). Its only the 3 busy nights that I'm worried about, particularly the hours of darkness.

Helen

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for voting guys.

Yes, arrival in daylight is certainly the much preferred option!! We'll try and have spaces to park on the main site, not too far from the edge of the rally field, to minimise the amount of carrying should anyone arrive after dark on a clear night. We've put the Welcome Tent by the entrance to the Rally Field so that we can 'police' entry!

Helen

Thanks for voting guys.

Yes, arrival in daylight is certainly the much preferred option!! We'll try and have spaces to park on the main site, not too far from the edge of the rally field, to minimise the amount of carrying should anyone arrive after dark on a clear night. We've put the Welcome Tent by the entrance to the Rally Field so that we can 'police' entry!

Helen

Surely there should be a no 'drive in to rally field' rule after dark for the SGL members due to the light rule? Your going to have a 'policing tent' near the entrance.....

Is there enough space for car parking outside the field for this?

Archived