Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi all

jaspa

Hi

Just got my first telescope Celestron Powerseeker 127, only seen the moon so far (WOW), need some clear skies.

New to this, seems a bit confusing,

Trying to read lots of books and magazines to work out what i am doing.

Catch some of you soon.

Welcome to SGL Jaspa... :)

New to this, seems a bit confusing,

The only way to learn is to ask away, you have definitely come to the right place!!!

Caz

You think this is confusing? You should try golf!

Now, if objects move out of your field of view to the right, you're slicing, and if they move to the left....

Hi Jaspa and a big welcome to SGL forums you will be able to learn lots from off these good people on here many many very knowledgeable I suggest you have a good old read through a lot of the posts in the various forums and I can bet most of your questions you may have will be dealt with here's a url that gives details of your setup the powerseeker 127 EQ if you scroll down there is also a couple of down loadable pdf (acrobat) files you may find good if not already given with your purchase

The main thing is Enjoy And have a Happy new Year!

here's that link :)

http://www.celestron.com/c2/product.php?CatID=5&ProdID=7

Hi Jaspa,

Like you I have just got a Celestron EQ127, and have been only able to look at the moon, due to poor conditions. Have just found this forum by chance, but very glad I have joined, as there looks to be a lot of useful information, for beginners and experts alike.

Happy Star-Gazing!

Revolvor,

Let me know how you get on with your Celestron EQ127, seems a fairly good piece of kit for a starter apart from the 3xbarlow which looks like it fell out of a chrismas cracker. I have got one new lens and need to order a decent barlow.

8)

Archived