Im closer to Earth than you think :)

Gliese 581g

Hi guys been amazed with the cosmos for a while now, just cant get enough all thanks to discovery and prof brian cox etc.

Some of the images taken and the places observed have been breathtaking, im sure il learn alot here, unfortunatly dont think ill be able to contriibute much haha.

Glad I joined up

Hi Gliese and welcome to the forum.

I don't know about you inability to contribute much, given that the most talked about subject is usually the weather and specifically, CLOUDS.:evil1:

Look forward to your questions and also your thoughts on the universe.

Clear skies

James :D

Hi Gliese and welcome to the forum.

I don't know about you inability to contribute much, given that the most talked about subject is usually the weather and specifically, CLOUDS.:evil1:

Look forward to your questions and also your thoughts on the universe.

Clear skies

James :D

Thanks for the welcome, well initially I wake up every morning with a sense of sadness, due mainly because I know i'll never be able to travel to some of the wonders of the universe, not now, not in many years to come. Im particularly intrigued with life on other celestial bodies and even potential civilisations, which I strongly beleive are thousands of.

Recently though ive been drawn to the beauty of M31 andromeda, as my username dictates the Gliese 581g planet and the real possibility of a multi-verse.

Archived