Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Horsehead...yeah another one ;)

SlipperySquid

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheers all, comments really do spur me on!

Yup the Atik is a joy to use, especially compared to the dslr and with the noise levels being so low it's a lot easier to process!

I'm just chomping at the bit to have a go at RGB...Only a week left until payday then a low profile focuser shall be winging it's way to me (If she who must be obeyed lets me of course :icon_eek: )

Thanks all :icon_eek:

Yeah Rob the camera is the fantastic! It's going to allow me to finally get the images I want and open up the chance of me being able to image faint nebula that my DSLR just couldn't get in my skies.

So it's all good..BUT I would never have got to this point without the help of you fellas and all the encouragement and guidance you have given me over the last 12 months! Sounds a bit soft I know :D but I really appreciate it.

Thanks!

Clear skies to you all

Matt.

nice one Matt...

There plenty of detail in there... hook it up to a camera lens for wide field... @ fast apertures the potential is massive..

When RobH gets his 65mm quad Astro-Tech up and imaging they'll be fireworks :)

Thanks again all!

Yeah Guy I have the adapters and a couple of screw on pentax lenses,for the widefield shots but not a way of mounting them to my scope at the moment. I use a finder guider and have this attached to the camera mount on the tube rings...oh hang on..I suppose I could put the guider on the main scope and piggy back the lense...mmmmm..something else to have a go at!

Archived