• Indian
    • English (inc Fish n Chips)
    • French
    • Junk
    • Mexican
    • Italian
    • Other Mediteranean
    • Any Other

We all love a poll, and more importantly, we all love a good nosh-up!

So, tell us your Top Three choices, either for a quiet night in, or a posh-nosh out!!

(Hungry just thinking about this one....)

:)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I like lots of different stuff, but am very partial to Chinese or Thai. Good Italian is also hard to beat and there are a couple of superb restaurants in Bedford.

Oh God, what a topic to pick - especially when you're peckish and can't eat for another couple of hours.......

Chinese, English (stodge) and Italian..

Oh God, what a topic to pick - especially when you're peckish and can't eat for another couple of hours.......

Yes thanks for this Daz my stomach is rumbling now

Posh nosh well thats gotta be Pot nuddle! always good for spot the meat compitions them :)

Like Gaz the Indian food is beyond my Buds, ok if you like a ring stinger in the morning

James(extremely hungry)

Hi all

I voted 4 British.Quote from andy OK - there's always the one.......................

Chinese Thai Indian French Mexican Italian Other Mediteranean - ALL YEUCH!!!

Give me a fine British roast any day of the week.

From,

Mr FuddyDuddy.

Can`t agry with u more andy well said.you took the words right out of my mouth

Blimey Carl :shock:

Don't hold back, man. Let it all out!!!!

Big fan of Greek and Turkish (hence the Other Med. option), trouble is if I included all of 'em, the list would be quite long.

English food is getting better - better quality and not so 'stodgy', and I do love a good roast with all the trimmings, but the delicate flavourings of the East or Mediteranean can be quite extraordinary.

And if your image of Indian cuisine is a Madras with boiled rice and a pint of lager, you are missing out! It doesn't have to be hot and spicy to tingle your taste buds.

MHO of course....

And if your image of Indian cuisine is a Madras with boiled rice and a pint of lager, you are missing out! It doesn't have to be hot and spicy to tingle your taste buds.

I have to admit Daz, that is my idea of an Indian meal, I never seen any thing else.

In Indian restaurants I'm always the one eating the Scampi and Chips muttering that we should have gone Chinese! :)

Chinese noodles r the best everrrrrrrrr food i have had.Andy have u been 2 the chinese shop down windmill road?Trust me u should go by some noodles from there they r gorgeus. :) :) :laugh:They r the 1s that have got a big red strip across the front packet with:

A-One Mi An Lien

Instant Noodles

Nouilles Instantanees

Writen on the red strip.

they have also got a yellow strip on the packet.

Trust me buy them all u have to do is.Put the noodles in a bowl boil the kettel and put in the boiling water till the noodles r covered with water and,then put the little sacthets in(the Contents)the bowl and leave 4 3 mins. :)

Archived