Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Thank you.

Greyhound

We would just like to say a very big thank you for the welcome and wishes sent to us on our joining the SGL. It is nice to find so many who take the time to even reply. (On some Forums you may never get anything back!)

We are looking forward to our first scopes delivery sometime tomorrow and also praying for some clear skies tomorrow night too.

To Nightfisher: In reply to your question: Yes we do have a rescue Greyhound and a Lurcher too.

Bright Blessings to all.

Steve and Elaine.

rescue greyhounds are lovely animals i had an ex champ but she passed away in june, never known a dog with so much love and so gentle

We know exactly where you are coming from. A friend sorely missed.

Bright Blessings..

Welcome to the SGL Forum Greyhound, Friendliness is a watchword here.

There is a couple living just behind my house, and they have 4 rescue Greyhounds. I have the greatest respect for what they are doing. I often meet them when walking my own dog, and they are the most gentle of animals, and they are well looked after.

Good people.

Ron.

Archived