Greeting from Boston (the first one, not the Johnny-come-latelys in the States ;) )

Saata

Hi everyone!

It's good to be part of an obviously popular hobby again! I first started with astronomy with my dad as a kid, about 7 or 8 I think, but drifted a bit as we tend to do when the opposite sex are introduced to our budding egos...

I now find myself with kids (and grandkids!) who want to push me beyond my very limited knowledge of the skies and have encouraged me back to the pasture. I have just purchased a Celestron 127 SLT and am back to looking at the wonders out there!

You will probably hear from me A LOT - trying to get my head around how to used equipment etc, so please bear with me :o

Thanks for taking the time to read this and I hope to speak with you soon.

Saata (or Steve, if you prefer...)

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Steve and welcome to the forum.

You bought some reliable kit there and will certainly help you on your way in your adventure. The forum is about people coming together to share ideas, experiences and knowledge so look forward to hearing from you again.

In the meantime clear skies for that new scope!

James

Archived