Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Ayrshire, Scotland.

Chopperfixer

Hello fellow astronomy enthusiasts.

Just to say hello and introduce myself. My name is Ian, I live in East Ayrshire, to the South of Glasgow and I'm looking forward to expanding my knowledge and understanding of all things astronomical.

I'm interested in astrophotography, and am just starting to realise how much there is to learn. All I need now is clear cloudless night, which seem to have been in short supply since my telescope was delivered.

Ian.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Ian and welcome to the forum.

It seems you've had your baptism in purchasing kit that is delivered free with half a dozen clouds! Never mind, it builds up that sense of anticipation and expectancy (...maybe a little frustration as well).

At least when its cloudy you know it can only get better. Wishing you clear skies for tomorrow!!

James

Guest Andromeda1

Welcome to the group Ian. I took my first pic of Jupiter at the Kelling Star Party last month. Not the best pic but I'm proud of it lol icon7.gif

Archived