Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Clear all night ?

cosmic dave

Was clear last night all night here, I packed up about 3am as I had been out travelling most of the day, but managed 5 or so hours of piccies anyways ;)

I just hope the clearer spells last for the upcoming star party at Kelling Heath.

I was out for 2 hours fri night/sat morning, an hour on sat night and an hour last night. Jupiter was stunning last night, and through my mediocre setup it just blows my mind. surprisingly, the light pollution was worse in Dawlish than at home. I just hope this 'honeymoon' period in astronomy doesn't fade!

Dont you judst hate it when its clear and you have to be up early for work :o hope it stays this wany for the weekend.

Haha, my business always closes Tuesday after the bank holiday....today is my 40th birthday....I'm just drinking my birthday bottle of Red Wine, after a bottle of Champagne....I have a client at 8.30 in the morning........finally, it's one of the the clearest nights of the year.

I'll be staying out stargazing til the small hours, lol.

Edit, forgot, I'm at the gym at 6.30 in the morning. Doh

Its a beautiful high pressure. What precious things they are! Looked at the satellite images for this evening and its painting a picture thats looking good all night :-)

It's getting pretty chilly again - wooly boots & gloves tonight I think!

Archived