Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello

solti

Hi all,

I was looking for a telescope for my daughter and came across this forum. I have no knowledge of telescopes but do wonder when I see the moon I would like a closer look. My daughter has expressed an interest as well so here I am looking for answers, maybe the answer is 42 :D

solti

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi and welcome to the group :D

Can't go wrong with a 130 or a 150 - you'll both love it and it'll last for years! Don't forget though - scopes are like women - they look great and you can't help yourself spending money on them lol

Welcome Solti, good choice of scope!

I'm sure people have already mentioned it but buying 'Turn left at Orion' was a godsend when I started and maps the moon, during each phase, beautifully!

Hope you enjoy the forum as much as me!

Marc

Hello and welcome!

Another vote for the Skywatcher 130P Heritage. Lovely little scope, inexpensive, good value, and very compact. "Turn Left at Orion" is a superb book. Looks quite expensive at first glance, but it's worth every penny IMO.

Archived