NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello all!

garyscott

Hi, my name is Gary, im 34 and live in somerset. I have recently taken a great interest in astrophotography but have always had a great interest in astronomy in general. Im no expert, but i wish to learn all i can from other members, and have fun doing so. This looks like the best site ive come across, and ive looked at many!! Looking forward to contributing, and making new friends.

Gary Scott

Hi Gary :)

A big welcome to the forum and I have to agree with you, this is the best site by far, not only because of the knowledge and experience here but because it's given in a relaxed and friendly way. Although I'm part of an Astro Society, nearly all of my learning has been done on this forum by reading the responses given to questions that I have also wanted to ask.

A great resource run by great people (...crikey I sound like some marketing manager :D:D I had better get my coat!)

Wishing you clear skies ahead.

James

A warm welcome Gary!

I only joined this forum yesterday but its already been a wealth of information and everyone is really helpful and enthusiastic. Hope you enjoy it and I'm sure everyone will echo me in saying any questions you've got, we'll do our best to help! Most importantly, have fun!

Marc

• 3 weeks later...

Archived