Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello Universe!

Umesh

My name is Umesh from India, 29 yrs old, watchin the deep sky objects has been my childhood fantasy, so glad that its comin true now... better late than never they say. Jupiter and Saturn's rings are the ones that got me started.... gosh they are just soo heavenly.

BTW am gonna buy my first ever gadget for astronomicaL use i.e The celestron skymaster 15x70 Binocs and the skywatcher greatstart 70mm refractor telescope.... anyone who owns any of these items do please share ur views with me that would really help.... am soo freakin excited.

and here i am, sayin a BIG Hiiiiiii to everyone!

Regards,

Umesh

Hi Umesh! :)

A warm welcome to you also on this great forum.

Can you tell me what part of India you are from. I'm interested to know, as my other half spent two months cycling across Northern India in her youth (....not sure she could do that today, it's bad enough getting her to walk to the corner shop to pick up my 'Sky At Night'! :D:D) She claims that she has never seen so many stars in the night's sky as in that part of the world during the whole of her travelling.

Wishing you clear skies!:D

James

Archived