Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Hi from Denmark

TOLENTONE

I have been reading your forums and have learnt more in one day than months of surfing the Web, THANK YOU.

I´m as amature as amatures get, I just bought my first Telescope Yesterday a SKYMAX 127 with goto and am just waiting for some clear skies.

I´m going to have tons of questions for you all but from browsing today I can see you are all very friendly and willing to help and you all seem to know what you are talking about.

I tried setting up goto last night but due to clouds could not find a brightest star marker, maybe tonight , but not looking hopeful .

Well just wanted to say hi and I hope I don´t bore you with the most simplest of questions.

I´ll do a bit of browsing to see if some of my questions have already been answered to avoid making multiple threads about the same thing but am certain that i´ll have A LOT more lol.

Cheers. :)

Archived