Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hello from Croydon

Adam Miller

Hello from Croydon home of the... well, nothing really. I'm just starting to get into astronomy after being interested for some time. I heard about this site from my Uncle (starman 1701 on this forum) who is quite an anorak, and said this place is good all round. :headbang:

Hi Adam,

Welcome to SGL! :headbang:

I work in Croydon and considering it is part of London it's amazing how much you can see through the light pollution. Yesterday late afternoon we got the telescope out at work and were having a look at the Moon, Jupiter unfortunately was behind the building.

The forum is great for answering just about any question you have ~ even 'What is Croydon home of?' When I first came to live here I was told the answer is Nestlé!

Liz :D

Thanks for all the welcomes.. can't wait to get my learn on. :)

Welcome to SGL Adam, :D

You'll be happy to know that there's a very good Astro retailer near you who will be only to happy to take all of your hard earned off of you :headbang:

Where's that then? :D

Welcome to SGL, Adam!

Croydon? Home of Lunar House! (Horrid memories from a Yank in the UK - now naturalized.)

Dana

The Lunnie house you mean? :icon_eek: Been these are a few times.

Anyway welcome to SGL Adam. I live quite close to Croydon and Modern Astronomy (just round the corner).

Cheers

Vincent.

Archived