Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Have I upset anyone ?

vlebo

I recently posted a thread with regards to asking advice about what kind of scope I could take on Holiday with me. Thank you to the people who responded but I still needed more advice so I sent Steve at FLO an email with the same question and after not getting a response I resent the same email , still no response , so I pm'd Steve a few days ago with the same question again nothing.

If I have done something wrong can someone please pm me and put me out of my misery or am i being a bit paranoid ?

Vlebo

Gosh.

What a friendly lot you are! :)

Can anyone advise me about campervans?

Is it true that the modern Fiat chassis experiences a judder in reverse due to a misjudged power to weight ratio? :)

Gosh.

What a friendly lot you are! :)

Can anyone advise me about campervans?

Is it true that the modern Fiat chassis experiences a judder in reverse due to a misjudged power to weight ratio? :)

err.... yes? ;)

:)

Am I the weakest link now? :headbang:

Seriously - I need to know! :)

Weakest link? Don't be daft! :)

Hi Lulu, I think you may have the wrong forum as this one is solely concerned with astronomy, although you never know, someone may know a little about caravans.

Regards, Ray

You are, of course, completely right. :)

I did actually ask the very same question on a campervan forum.

It started of a rather heated discussion between members.

(So I'm keeping my head down).

I'll get me coat...

I'm really struggling to see why that would ever be important EVER... unless you get vibration sickness at very short notice. Or you are at a campervan club annual campervan mechanics pop quiz. Or you had to diffuse an atomic bomb built in the style of a modern fiat campervan built by a campervan loving evil supergenius. Or is there a more far-out explaination?

I always phone Steve when I need advice.

He puts up with my calls (and there are a few), it's amazing how much information you can get from a 10 minute call that you would never dreamt of asking by email.

It is strange that he hasn't replied to his emails. I'm sure he is on his hols ATM - but James will fill his shoes.

Cheers

ant

You are, of course, completely right. :)

I did actually ask the very same question on a campervan forum.

It started of a rather heated discussion between members.

(So I'm keeping my head down).

I'll get me coat...

You could pursue the question in the Lounge Lulu. That is a general discussion area, and most anything goes in there.

Ron.:)

Hello Ron!

Nice to 'bump' into you again!

I don't think I will ask about it in the Lounge...the opinions I've garnered so far elsewhere are completely split (which doesn't help that much!)

But I promise to be a good girl and not talk about it in the Astrolounge any more...:)

p.s. You've still got first shout on my green hat at SGL5. :)

I recently posted a thread with regards to asking advice about what kind of scope I could take on Holiday with me. Thank you to the people who responded but I still needed more advice so I sent Steve at FLO an email with the same question and after not getting a response I resent the same email , still no response , so I pm'd Steve a few days ago with the same question again nothing.

If I have done something wrong can someone please pm me and put me out of my misery or am i being a bit paranoid ?

Vlebo

If Steve hasn't contacted you, you can bet there is a good reason.

Ron.:)

Hello Ron!

Nice to 'bump' into you again!

I don't think I will ask about it in the Lounge...the opinions I've garnered so far elsewhere are completely split (which doesn't help that much!)

But I promise to be a good girl and not talk about it in the Astrolounge any more...:)

p.s. You've still got first shout on my green hat at SGL5. :)

Oh! I haven't forgotten Gal. I'm looking forward to it, and I will have a haircut to make sure it fits.:)

Ron.:headbang:

What advice did you need ??? , maybe we could help :)

Hi Kal

I am going on Holiday in three weeks and want to take something with me to do a bit of late night observing and was wondering if something like a large spotterscope with one of those tabletop tripods was any good for astronomy or are they purely for birdwatching etc.Revelation 25-75x100mm Spotter

or maybe a small mak http://www.warehouseexpress.com/product/default.aspx?sku=10592 or even Binos , but with binos it is hard to share with others what you are looking at. Can't make up my mind so any help would be appreciated.

Vlebo

Archived