Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

10 minutes ago, Priesters said:

I’m not one for superlatives but ‘Spectacular’ is the only word that comes to mind.  Well done. 👏 

thank you !!

3 minutes ago, davew said:

Amazing mate ! I'm so pleased you got out there,

Dave.

Thanks Dave , i thought the peak was at 5pm and i stuck around after arriving with 40 mins till astro darkness.  cant describe how bright it was to the eye ! 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, JeremyS said:

Cracking images Danny👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

cheers pal !

14 hours ago, FenlandPaul said:

Absolutely awesome!! I think a few people may have been there this evening. Well done - they’re keepers, for sure. 👏👏

it was busy to start with but people left when the first cloud bank rolled in. i stuck it out as i could see the gap coming. after the 8:30 alert the carpark was full with people still arriving. i made an exit ! 

11 hours ago, VNA said:

Hello, thank you for sharing such an incredible sight.

it was spectacular ! 

3 hours ago, Zermelo said:

That is superb, especially with the lighthouse.

popular spot here i North Wales, just glad it was a Sunday night . Tend to stay away from here as its so popular and you have the mass public wanting to shoot everything on phones so you have to deal with people without the correct astro lighting etiquette (cue flash i phone photography lol)