NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Forum Survey April 2006

Please select from the following to allow future forum ventures, thankyou  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Please select from the following to allow future forum ventures, thankyou

• Found help with imaging
    • Found help With Visual
    • Found Help & advice with General Astro things
    • Would like more Imaging help & primers
    • Would like more Visual help & Primers
    • Would like more Help & advice on general Astro things (Primers)
    • Like the catagorys
    • Do not like the catagorys
    • will visit daily
    • will visit weekly

Thats good to hear Caz... just looking for feedback to improve primers / learning things to be honest. I personally love the tone & people in our friendly forum and have no real question on that!.

Its more a case of offering more (if we can).

Cheers

Rob

:lol:

Rob

My view is that this forum is excellent. :lol::) :)

It can be enhanced but it doesn't need to be 'improved' as it has the right balance between information and friendly banter.

IMO

Cheers

Ian

:) Thanks Lunator!

I think the questionairre is just to give us admins/mods/global mods an idea of the general happiness of the forum and to make sure we're all doing our jobs properly and keeping everything flowing smoothly.

As always, if anybody has any concerns or suggestions they are always welcome to pm me or any other member of the admins or mods team, we are always open to suggestions many additions to the forum have come about through such suggestions such as the blog and links pages.

Thanks,

Grant

Archived