NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Patience is a virtue!

recceranger

9 minutes ago, Marvin Jenkins said:

I did make a solar filter for my newt some weeks back and I haven’t seen the sun since.

I may well have broken the sun too. No solar activity either.

M

Any chance you might get on to an online retailer and order a rain gauge please ? 🌧️

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Tiny Clanger said:

Any chance you might get on to an online retailer and order a rain gauge please ? 🌧️

I have wondered, if ordering a weather station keeps weather away? In the same vain as ordering a scope keeps clear skies covered by cloud.

All I can say is that we now have flooding all the way down here and if the rain stops it will take at least a week to drain before anything normal.

Just as an aside, I have a large skylight in my living room roof. The clouds parted for ten minutes and sitting on my sofa in front of the tv I had Mars in clear view. By the time I went outside it was full cloud cover again.

Question? Do I include that moment in my observation diary as a session? Sofa! Feels like cheating.

Marv

• Like 1