NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

The Pembrokeshire Murders

JeremyS

I noticed it too. Just there for decoration at a guess, a prop to fill up the space. I have other hobbies and often notice hobby-related things on TV, out of place or just plain wrong - usually to the annoyance of anyone watching with me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, wulfrun said:

I noticed it too. Just there for decoration at a guess, a prop to fill up the space. I have other hobbies and often notice hobby-related things on TV, out of place or just plain wrong - usually to the annoyance of anyone watching with me.

If it’s just there for decoration it can’t be an IHSAHAKAT then. That would be criminal and the Detective Superintendent would have arrested himself 

🙂

• Haha 2

Well, if it's a south facing window, wouldn't it be sensible to point the scope down to avoid it catching sunlight? I'd complain if it was being used by looking through the wrong end :).

We'd booked a caravan holiday in Broad Haven with the kids and this happened very shortly before we went! I asked a petrol pump attendant where we'd stopped for petrol if it had affected visits to the area, and he said that it had.

Ian

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, The Admiral said:

Well, if it's a south facing window, wouldn't it be sensible to point the scope down to avoid it catching sunlight? I'd complain if it was being used by looking through the wrong end :).

Ian

If horizontal,  he might be a peeping Tom  or neighbourhood watchman. Twitching lace curtains and all that.

Regards Andrew 

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, JeremyS said:

If it’s just there for decoration it can’t be an IHSAHAKAT then. That would be criminal and the Detective Superintendent would have arrested himself 

🙂

I thought all Astro telescopes bought in the UK were primarily for decoration?😉

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

14 hours ago, JeremyS said:

Just been watching the new series on ITV. Quite enjoyed it, but anyone else irritated by the refractor in the main policeman’s house pointing downwards? I couldn’t identify the make.

Could be a very canny props person who will be very happy to rehouse it once the filming is finished? 🤔

• Like 2

4 hours ago, The Admiral said:

We'd booked a caravan holiday in Broad Haven with the kids and this happened very shortly before we went!

I was born in Broad Haven a long long time before this happened, went back a few times when children were little before they grew out of camping 😂

Dave

• Like 1

1 hour ago, andrew s said:

I don't know what you mean 2020's perhaps?

I don't know, I think perhaps hi-fi has as many cables as it did, unless you're prepared to use bluetooth links.

Not sure I could live with this setup, personally. It needs to be an exhibit in its own room really.

Ian

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, michael.h.f.wilkinson said:

I probably have as many, but keep them cunningly hidden

I’m lost: do you mean bodies, murder weapons or telescopes?
🙂

Edited by JeremyS
  • Haha 4