NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Hello

paulastro

I've just joined so thought I'd say hello to everyone. I've been an active astronomer for eons - around forty years - but I did start very young!! I've used and owned oodles of scopes and enjoyed all sorts of observing adventures all over the place, but there is always something new to observe and scopes to try out. Happily I'm still as hooked and enjoy it as much as ever.

I joined as I have heard such good things about the site, and as I've met so many nice people and made life long friends through astronomy, I thought I may make even more and I'm sure learn more.

From the quick look I have had at the site there are many interesting areas and topics so I'll be doing my best to get to grips with finding my way around as quickly as possible.

Thanks.

Hi Paul, Welcome to SGL M8, You have found a good site, Very helpful, very friendly and you will find good advice on this site, I should know as I am very new to astronomy and this lot has helped me in every aspect of this wonderful hobby.

So pull an chair up, Make yourself at home and enjoy

Archived