Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Astroberry new version with RPI 4 support

stash_old

55 minutes ago, WanderingEye said:

Ok, so just done the update, and done nothing else, when now open GPS it has a fix, and showing Warsaw on map, yet I have no GPS installed yet....

Its virtual GPS and the software at the end of the branch doesn't know it - it thinks it came from a GPS device

More to the point it does effect times and slewing.

Just stopped my GPS and start Virtual again and It get 0 on the GPS info - all the other places - i.e. bottom are correct - even if they are in DMS not DD format and arn't showing N or W etc  😈 

Is anyone else getting lots of disconnects after the update when using NOVNC - ok on REALVNC client !

Bit of a change of direction, but does anyone know if there is a file in ekos I can swap to a new set up to give me all my previous profiles and scope info I had already got programmed in...? To put on new system...it’s annoying having to start all again when you re flash a new card...

38 minutes ago, WanderingEye said:

Bit of a change of direction, but does anyone know if there is a file in ekos I can swap to a new set up to give me all my previous profiles and scope info I had already got programmed in...? To put on new system...it’s annoying having to start all again when you re flash a new card...

having looked at Robert's backup routine you need

cp ~/.config/kstarsrc "$backupFolderName/kstarsrc"

cp -r ~/.local/share/kstars "$backupFolderName/kstarsData"

cp -r ~/.indi "$backupFolderName/INDIConfig"

the first located in /home/astroberry/.config and then file kstarsrc

the second in /home/astroberry/.local/share/kstars

the third in /home/astroberry/.indi

have a look at https://github.com/rlancaste/AstroPi3/blob/master/backupOrRestore.sh

Andy

• Thanks 1

All of these already fixed (negative lat/lon and month being -1 from actual). BTW it is really bizzare that javascript function getUTCMonth() returns values: January is 0, February is 1, and so on... I would never come up with such idea myself  :D:D:D

You can update & upgrade now (run: sudo apt clean && sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade)

Both virtualgps and astroberry-server-wui should be upgraded. If one of them is not available for upgrade do reinstall (run: sudo apt clean && sudo apt update && sudo apt reinstall virtualgps astroberry-server-wui)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

13 minutes ago, RadekK said:

All of these already fixed (negative lat/lon and month being -1 from actual). BTW it is really bizzare that javascript function getUTCMonth() returns values: January is 0, February is 1, and so on... I would never come up with such idea myself  :D:D:D

You can update & upgrade now (run: sudo apt clean && sudo apt update && sudo apt upgrade)

Both virtualgps and astroberry-server-wui should be upgraded. If one of them is not available for upgrade do reinstall (run: sudo apt clean && sudo apt update && sudo apt reinstall virtualgps astroberry-server-wui)

works just updated date correct and my location cheers Radek👍

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RadekK said:

I've been to this discipline as well 😉

Screenshot from 2019-12-01 21-28-19.png

Ah good - but is it MQTT for it all ? mine is including GPS data nicked from your virtual set up lol  Never bother with the weather look out the window and check cloud/rainfall radar - Weather forecast are rubbish for UK - too complicated micro climates I guess

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stash_old said:

Ah good - but is it MQTT for it all ? mine is including GPS data nicked from your virtual set up lol  Never bother with the weather look out the window and check cloud/rainfall radar - Weather forecast are rubbish for UK - too complicated micro climates I guess

Same here open the front door and look up..... tonight 🌧️

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, RadekK said:

Yes it is, custom weather station hardware -> BLE -> MQTT server -> Grafana

Pity the Indi set up for Focuser / Mount  and a few other non camera  components  arent using MQTT  IMO - but cant have everthing 🙂