Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Hi from North Wales.

merlinxlm

Hello every one, I'd just like to start by congratulating the sites organizers for producing and maintaining such an informative and helpful site. It has given me a new wealth of information and has helped me out a lot. Just a little about my self, I've been interested in astronomy since I was a little boy, many many moons ago. Last year my wife surprised me with a set of Celestron SkyMaster 15X70 binoculars for Xmas, I'm very happy with them. This year I've taken the plunge and bought an Celestron C6-S from Dave Hinds, brilliant service. Due to a problem with the mount, which is now being replaced for a new unit, under warranty , thanks Chris. I cant wait to give it a proper try out, do any other members of the forum have any experience with this scope? If so any pointers? Are there any members in the area of Porhtmadog? That's it for now, I hope that I haven't board any bod to much? Thank you all!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived