Banner.jpg.b83b14cd4142fe10848741bb2a14c66b.jpg

Fuller scope

Fullerscopes have not been made for many years now. As said above, the value will depend on the model and it's condition (especially the optics). I have seen a few for sale but they don't go for a lot of money in all honesty, due to their age and lack of spares availability.

Steve Collingwood is your man, He is SC Telescopes but he is sorting the BC & F archives at the moment. The F being the F from Fuller. Steve has worked for and with B C & F so is well placed to answer any questions on this.

22 minutes ago, Marvin Jenkins said:

I feel that this thread has lost it’s initial intention of gaining a bit of cash from the sale of an unwanted scope.

Perhaps this should be posted in the classifieds section, after all it is a question about value and sale.

The classifieds section is there for when the decision to sell has been made and an asking price needs to be given. I don't think the original poster has reached that point yet.

Also a member needs to have been a member for 30 days or more and have made 50 posts to be able to post in the classifieds.

1 hour ago, Marvin Jenkins said:

Unaware of the fifty posts thing. I just thought that joining SGL to ask how much a scope is worth that had been left in a will indicated an intent to sell it.

Could be many reasons so please let's not jump to any conclusions. If the OP posts up some pictures then I'm sure a good estimate can be found.

Archived