NLCbanner2024.jpg.2478be509670e60c2d6efd04834b8b47.jpg

Scotland on Sunday - Astro Imaging

Skipper Billy

Way back last year I was approached by Professor John Brown OBE - Astronomer Royal for Scotland - asking permission to use some of my astro-images in a book he was writing. The book went to press yesterday and there is an article about it and a review of it in the 'Scotland on Sunday' newspaper this coming Sunday. Anything that puts astro-imaging in front of the public has to be a good thing !! I guess my images will be used to demonstrate all the mistakes that can be made ;-)

Congratulations, I bet you're chuffed.

I guess my images will be used to demonstrate all the mistakes that can be made ;-)

I was going to hit the laughing button for this, but didn't seem appropriate for the rest of the thread.

carole 

22 hours ago, Skipper Billy said:

I guess my images will be used to demonstrate all the mistakes that can be made ;-)

Congratulations! A nice feather to have in one's cap, but I think you are being too modest!

Ian

8 hours ago, carastro said:

I was going to hit the laughing button for this, but didn't seem appropriate for the rest of the thread.

Life is too short to be taken seriously !  Hit the button!!!!

I thought it was a wind up when I got the email ?

Archived