Banner.jpg.b89429c566825f6ab32bcafbada449c9.jpg

Orion constellation nebula trio test nights

I started getting better skies , getting my old mount problems are an ongoing thing that I deal with nightly . I ran tests in the frigid temps. on ngc1977 and IC434 and the Flame to get a handle on it  and get my Moonlite mini v2 control setup in SGP. I've been reading the Astronomical handbook on imaging and processing and I think my images are making improvements , 1977 is out of focus on my  colored channels due to trying to do it by eye. I didn't get sgp to run a sequence until 3 nights later and now I've got rain. This is the 1st time running on these targets, colors aren't correct but, they're improvement. I would add the # of frames but, they're all different and good enough to get my settings set and they're going to pop when I make a run on them . I'm really excited that I could get this and to have a test like this after being beat to death for months trying to get the PO'MAN rig working like this. 

Stack_16bits_12frames_360s FLAME NEBULA.jpg

670431-color HH.jpg

Median Stack ngc1977 -0.jpg

Archived