Stargazers Lounge Uses Cookies

Like most websites, SGL uses cookies in order to deliver a secure, personalised service, to provide social media functions and to analyse our traffic. Continued use of SGL indicates your acceptance of our cookie policy.

sgl_imaging_challenge_banner_supernovae_remnants.thumb.jpg.0a6deb4bf0886533629e2bdc08293bc9.jpg

FranckiM06

Saturn between 2009 & 2018

Hi everyone,

First, I'm sorry but it is long time ago that I didn't come on this forum because I was busy around my work. So today, I would like to share with you my Saturn collection from 2007 when I begining the Planetary Imaging to now. I hope you will like it.

So, my setup used for these all Saturn images is ; refractor Takahashi TSA 120 + DMK21 + Powermate x4 :

Compilation de Saturne 2009 à 2018.png

• Like 14

Hello Franck,

Welcome back

That’s a great set of images showing Saturns tilt over the years

I remember you upgrading from the TSA102 to the 120 - hard to believe it’s 10 years ago 😲

• Thanks 1

That's really good, you are capturing a lot of details of the planet and it'e rings 👍

• Thanks 1

Fantastic stuff Franck’s. Love the detail on the planet, and the way you have presented them all together.

• Thanks 1

Thank you guys. I'm happy you like it. Yes David, I begining by the TSA 102 and after I used the TSA 120. Maybe the next would be the TOA 150 😆

Franck

That's stunning, Franck! Vraiment superbe :)  I love this kind of composition, showing the planet's movement over time. Very inspiring!